- Program levels with deepening benefits. You’ll enter the program at our Silver level and climb to higher levels and deeper benefits as you grow.
- Value Points. Unlike many other programs, SAP rewards you for more than just business performance but also for competency and strategic alignment. (Valid Partner Managed Cloud License agreement required to take full advantage of your business performance)
- Market Development Funds (MDF). Once you reach the Gold level within the program you’ll begin to accrue MDF as a percentage of your sales revenue. You can use available funds to pay for and/or heavily subsidize approved marketing, awareness, and lead generation campaigns and activities.
- Dedicated SAP Partner Service Advisor. Your assigned SAP Partner Service Advisor acts as one of your personal contacts and complement your other SAP resources. They primarily focus on helping you develop competency and capability levels to help you extract the maximum value from your SAP partnership.
- Use of SAP Partner Silver or Gold Logo. Utilize valuable logos to elevate your business, distinguish yourself in the marketplace, and show your customers and prospects that you have the power and endorsement of SAP behind you!
- Listing on SAP digital properties. Gain exposure to the thousands of customers and prospects who visit SAP.com each day. Maintaining your listing on the SAP Partner Finder will help generate interest in your company, solutions and services.
- SAP Recognized Expertise. Achieving this designation helps you promote to your customer based a level of specialization and depth of experience in an industry, SAP solution, or both.
- Access to SAP Partner Portal. The central website for all SAP partners that build, market, sell, and service SAP products and solutions to meet the needs of customers of all sizes.
- Online role-based training. Sales, presales, and consultant training is available through our cloud-based ‘SAP Learning Hub’ that provides instant online access to the vast knowledge base from SAP Education with no need to schedule or travel to training. You have fast, easy access to all of SAP’s latest learning materials for training as needed.
Partner Managed Cloud Licensing
License cloud solutions from SAP that are hosted on SAP’s public cloud infrastructure, or license on-premise solutions from SAP that you can host on your own private cloud infrastructure.
You can then extend the scope and capabilities of these solutions, enrich them with your own industry and line-of-business expertise, and bundle in your own qualified services. In addition, you can offer implementation, management, and support services to give customers a fully-tailored solution for a single subscription fee. Whether hosted by SAP or on your own infrastructure, unlock the opportunity afforded by delivering the cloud solutions and service your customers demand.